Saturday 11 May 2013

Bed In Your Head

I've never understood the obsession with lesbian sex. Adolescent males are fascinated by the fact that two women actually have sex - they ask you "Who's the male?" "Urm, neither of us, we're women!"
Everyone wants to know how lesbians have sex. By now I would've thought there were more interesting things happening in the world that two women being in bed with each other - but apparently not. It's almost guaranteed that if you come out as lesbian as then you will get many questions about your personal sex life.
No-one asks a straight woman "What do you and your husband do in bed?" so why ask lesbians?
To be brutally honest lesbians do what everyone else does, just minus one piece of 'equipment' (a penis). They kiss, they cuddle, they have sex. I am not going to outright explain on this blog how they proceed to have sex but all I am going to say is they can and they do and no they don't want men to watch or join in, they are lesbians (the clue is in the word - women that are attracted to other women, not men). 
I don't know how long this fascination with female sex will last. I can see the mesmirisation in teenage boy's eyes as they think to themselves: what do women do in bed?
At school when I was out I became the knowledge of all things lesbian. People assumed I knew everything and anything about lesbian desires just because I was gay. I would get asked ridiculous, personal and downright rude questions - but I never asked the straight girls how many times they'd had sex or who was the dominant one in their relationship.
Enough with the lesbian sex obsession - if you really wanna know just Google it; but be aware that you may just get some embarrassing results - and clear your search history after...you don't wanna get caught on that one, Mum might wonder why you've searched 'How do lesbians have sex?'

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. The first thing anyone does is ask personal questions about our sex life. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete