Sunday 30 June 2013

Thank You

I wanted to say 'Thank You' to a certain blogger who posted a post about...little old me.
I want to express how amazing this person is. She is caring and listens to other people's problems all the time. And she is so so optimistic, unlike me.

Who wants to be normal?

I know a girl, an inspiring girl. She has been through so much, but she's still here today with only the scars remaining. Every day she is fighting an ongoing battle with herself. She has diagnosed and undiagnosed mental illnesses which prevent her from living a normal life, but normal is overrated.
If she had a normal life, she would not be defending LBGT rights and raising awareness of mental health problems. This girl, day after day, is fighting for a better cause - humanity. I believe that we can learn from her because even when life throws the worst situations at her, she picks herself up and uses her experiences to help others. That is a true inspiration.
Please read her
blog, she is an enlightening person.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Keep blogging. You know who you are.
 
 

1 comment: