Friday 7 June 2013

Inspring Quotes

General
Live life to the full.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

LGBT
"I think the best day will be when we no longer talk about being gay or straight...
It's not a gay wedding, it's just a wedding...
It's not a gay marriage, it's just a marriage."
- P!nk

"I don't consider myself just an ally to the LBGT community, I consider myself your family. And so, I'm doing what we all do with our families - I'm loving you, I'm supporting you, I completely accept you as who you are."
- Anne Hathaway

"You don't have to be gay to be a supporter, you just have to be human."
- Daniel Radcliffe

"It's insane that civil rights are being denied to people in this day and age. It's embarrassing, and it's heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I'm completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we'll be ashamed that this was an issue."
- Chris Evans

"For me personally, it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."
- Barack Obama

"No sex is wrong, if love is in it."
- Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment