Saturday 27 July 2013

Stephen Fry

Stephen Fry is an amazing person I think.
I can identify with him in 2 main ways. He is gay and he has mental health issues. As am/do I.
I've just started reading his blog, and one post about loneliness caught my eye. Fry comments on how he is often lonely, which for such a famous person seems absurd. He says he does not like his own company. Which is also absurd because he is an amazing person.
Stephen uploaded a video to YouTube about how he is proud to be proud to be gay (no that's not a typo, he is PROUD to be PROUD OF BEING GAY).
He says he will never apologise for being gay as why should anyone apologise for love?
Last month there was hype about Fry attempting suicide via overdose. I am so glad he did not succeed, as the world would be at huge loss without such a great man.
I will leave you with this quote from Stephen Fry - one of the greatest celebrities their is:
“At least 260 species of animal have been noted exhibiting homosexual behaviour but only one species of animal ever, so far as we know, has exhibited homophobic behaviour — and that’s the human being. So ask which is really natural.”
Stephen Fry



2 comments: