Wednesday 13 May 2015

General Election 2015 Conspiracy

So I believe that the General Election 2015 was rigged. Surely that many people could NOT have voted Conservative. It doesn't make sense. Do people really know what they are letting themselves in for?! Already, within a few days of having a Tory government there is talk of scrapping the Human Rights Act 1998 and replacing it with the 'British Bill of Rights' which sounds 1. Not half as good as it does not have the word 'human' in it, so are we going to be treated as animals rather than humans? and 2. Racist. 'British' bill of rights - sounds suspiciously racist to me! The new Conservative Ministers are also sounding absolutely amazing with:

So, so far Mr Cameron is doing very well.

Anyway back to the Conspiracy. This General Election was the first time I have voted in a General Election (or any election) due to now being old enough and I was very surprised, shocked and dismayed to see that the ballot papers were given out with pencils rather than pens to fill out. I smelt a rat. A huge, smelly, stinking rat. Why were we given pencils? Pencil marking can easily be rubbed out and replaced with (obviously) a cross in the terrible Tory box.
I used my girlfriend's pen so I felt better about my own vote (if it was even counted as it was in pen) but what about everyone else's'?
I've heard reasons why the ballot papers are given out with pencils, such as:
  • It costs less to provide pencils rather than pens
  • Pens run out but pencils don't (well, eventually they do!)
  • Pen marking can run in wet weather but pencil won't
  • It doesn't matter if they are marked in pencil as the paper is thin so if someone were to rub out the marking it would still be visible.....really?! (The paper wasn't THAT thin!)
  • Don't worry - there are people keeping watch and making sure it all stays legal/unrigged. Like politics is all legal and fair. No, it is totally corrupt!
So I will end on the note that I believe there is some kind of Tory Conspiracy and the election was rigged and we are under rule of a deceitful government. Fun times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment