Wednesday 2 January 2013

An Introduction To My Blog!

Hello, so, this is a new blog, however it is not a new idea, I have been trying to get some kind of LGBT rights movement going since I came out at 14. I am openly gay. I have a YouTube account where I post videos about LGBT issues and Mental Health issues, you can follow me on Tumblr and Twitter. I also have written a book: Kiss Chase.
I've been in The Daily Echo in an article about my book and homophobia in school, and will soon be in teen and adult magazines, such as Mizz with a similar article - exciting! On my Facebook page I have 2 albums that I like to think are inspirational. A quotes one, which is just feel good, and then LGBT Equality photos, about 500+ photos related to homophobia, LGBT rights, coming out, etc. I have a Facebook group: LGBT Equality and Support Gay Marriage in which I share photos, posts, news articles etc surrounding the issue of LGBT rights and equality.
Basically I want
Equality and diversity and love.
And to get rid of:
Prejudice, discrimination and hate.

Is it that hard?
Someone has to do it.
Bring the challenge on.

No comments:

Post a Comment